The text we use is Physics for Scientists & Engineers 9th Ed. by Serway & Jewett. We will use WebAssign for homework and recitation work.
These are notes from class and refer generally to material from the text.
- Free Calculus-based Physics Text
- HyperPhysics Hyper-card-style concept map of physics
- Dr. Walter Lewin’s MIT OCW Physics 8.01 (mech) video lectures
- Dr. Walter Lewin’s MIT OCW Physics 8.02 (e & m) video lectures
- Calculus handout
- AP Physics C Score Calculator
- AP Physics C Equation Sheet and Data Table
- IB Physics IA Guide (template)
- Test Correction Form
- Physics with Portals info